It’s hard to beat a good night’s sleep that leaves you feeling energized and ready to tackle another day. But while it may be one of the most basic parts of daily life, quality sleep is hard to come by. Fortunately, the right sleep environment and sleep accessories can help you get the rest you need. At Bedding Plus, we help our customers think beyond the mattress to find comfort and high-quality rest all night long. That’s why we carry some of the best sleep accessories on the market, including Bedgear sheets, pillows, and more. These are some of the products we know you’ll love.
Why Bedgear Helps You #sleepbetter
When you’re searching for the best in sleep accessories, Bedgear delivers on every front. It all began when a fed-up father was trying to help his son cope with allergies. He noticed that hypoallergenic bedding was hot, stuffy, and made his son’s symptoms much worse. Without many options on the market, he cut up breathable lacrosse shorts and sewed them together to create sheets.
As they say, the rest is history! Bedgear was born.
Today, the Bedgear philosophy is based on three simple principles:
- Sleep is personal: There is no one-size-fits-all approach to finding comfort. While some people sleep hot, others sleep cold. People have different wants, needs, and lifestyles. That’s why Bedgear strives to offer tailored options — and why we carry them at Bedding Plus.
- Temperature is key: Because your body temperature changes, while you sleep, it’s important for your sleep products to restore balance. Bedgear products are designed to keep you feeling comfortable all night, never running too hot or cold.
- The best products work together: Great sleep is more than just a comfortable mattress. Your sheets, pillows, and every other aspect of bedding must work together to create an optimal experience.
How does Bedgear achieve these important goals? This is where you’ll see Bedgear’s exclusive technology at work. For example, cool-to-touch material with metallic fibers conducts heat away from the body and acts as a barrier against moisture. Plus, air flow material acts as a temperature regulator with comforting softness.
Beyond fabric, Bedgear has also developed foam that remains responsive and breathable. Their React® Foam products fill contours for weightless support that won’t trap heat. Alternatively, the Bedgear Boost® Foam product line provides a gentle lift that is still firm and satisfying.
Our Favorite Bedgear Sleep Accessories
Are you ready to create a perfect sleep environment that will help you get the rest you need? Bedgear sleep accessories can create a bedroom that is tranquil and comfortable. Here are some of our favorite Bedgear products to achieve restful sleep, night after night.
Immerse yourself in sheets that feel soft, cool, and comfortable. Your entire body is in contact with your sheets, which makes them an important part of your bedding. At Bedding Plus, we offer Bedgear sheets for every budget and preference.
Here are our favorite Bedgear products:
- Basic Sheets: Exceptionally soft sheets that are also wrinkle, shrink, and stain-resistant. Anchor bands on all four corners allow for a secure fit and grip that will stay in place.
- Dri-Tec Lite Performance Sheets: Made with Dri-Tec® moisture-wicking technology, you can trust that these sheets will keep you feeling cool, dry, and comfortable all night long.
- Hyper-Cotton Performance Sheets: Sleep cool and dry for maximum nighttime recovery. The Hyper-Cotton fabric provides fast evaporation of moisture through eco-friendly fibers that are incredibly breathable.
Give your head and neck perfect cradling comfort with Bedgear’s lineup of pillows. Gone are the days of a one-size-fits-all approach. Bedgear makes it easy to find the perfect pillow for your body and sleep style.
With various models and height levels to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect support system. Here are a few Bedgear pillow models to consider at Bedding Plus:
- Storm: With patented Air-X® airflow technology and a weightless, adaptive design, it’s easy to stay cool. Bedgear’s Storm Series pillow is available in four different comfort levels to support you whether you’re a back sleeper, side sleeper, stomach sleeper, or multi-position sleeper. Choose from four size options: 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. Use the Bedgear calculator to find your perfect match!
- Solar: The Bedgear Solar is soft on one side, firm on the other, and cool all over. This unique performance pillow provides two competing foams. Plus, heat-deflecting fabric and a crescent-shaped silhouette add to your comfort. It’s available in the 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 height levels to provide tailored support. Use the handy calculator provided by Bedgear to find the right one for your body type and sleep style.
- Level: The unique Cuddle Curve shape of the Bedgear Level series provides optimal head, neck, and shoulder support. No matter your sleep position, you’ll find the comfort you need to get a good night’s rest. This pillow also features patented Air-X® airflow technology and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and dry throughout the night. Available in height levels 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. Find your fit using the Bedgear calculator.
Found the Bedgear pillow of your dreams? Protect it with Bedgear’s Dri-Tec Wicking Pillow Protector. In addition to wicking away heat and moisture, this protector provides a waterproof barrier that won’t change the feel of your pillow. Continue to enjoy airflow while protecting your pillow from fluid damage or stains.
Do you suffer from restless leg syndrome or aching muscles? Weighted blankets are becoming more and more popular as studies showcase their benefits. Even people dealing with stress or anxiety report mood-boosting benefits and better sleep after using a weighted blanket.
While it may seem like a new trend, this tool has been used as a calming strategy for many years. Health practitioners routinely recommend weighted blankets for children with autism and other behavioral disturbances.
Bedgear’s 15-pound weighted blanket is engineered with optimal airflow, thanks to Hyper-Cotton fabric. It is naturally soft and wicking to transfer excess heat and moisture while still providing comfort that feels like a giant hug. Plus, it’s one of few weighted blankets manufactured without beads, making it safe for use with kids and pets.
Out of all the sleep accessories you’ll purchase, your mattress is the biggest investment. It’s important to protect this foundation from dust, sweat, and anything else that can reduce the lifespan of your mattress. Mattress pads are a great way to do this.
At Bedding Plus, we carry Bedgear mattress pads that will keep your mattress in great condition for years to come. Our products include:
- StretchWick Mattress Pad: Rapid moisture transfer construction to keep you and your mattress dry throughout the night for comfort and protection.
- Ver-Tex Mattress Pad: Revolutionary heat deflection fabric allows for a cool-to-touch feel and air circulation. This mattress pad blocks pet dander, dust mites, and other allergens while also resisting stains and fluids.
- Dri-Tec Wicking Mattress Pad: Created with a unique channel-weave construction, air ventilation allows for temperature control all night long. Dri-Tec performance fabric provides a breathable and waterproof moisture barrier.
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Bedgear
The team at Bedding Plus always has a simple goal in mind: we want to help our customers sleep better! This is why we take the time to help you pick the perfect sleep accessories.
Have questions along the way? We’re standing by, ready to provide answers! Here are some of the most common questions we receive about Bedgear products. If you don’t see your question here, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.
How long will a Bedgear pillow last?
It depends. The life span of your pillow will depend on how often you use it and for how long. If you are using your Bedgear pillow consistently, we recommend changing it out every 12-18 months for optimal performance.
Is a Bedgear pillow worth it?
Of course! But don’t take our word for it. Bedgear reviews consistently state that Bedgear pillows are worth every penny. Many people report immediate benefits due to the unique cooling technology and contouring effects.
Other pillows may be less expensive, but Bedgear pillows are unique. The proprietary materials give you a perfect night’s sleep like no other pillow can.
Find Bedgear Sleep Accessories At Bedding Plus
Stop tossing and turning, wasting precious hours of sleep. If you’re looking to create a sleep environment that is tailored to your needs, Bedding Plus can help.
Whether you’re searching for a new mattress or all of the luxurious sleep accessories discussed here, we’re your first stop. We are proud to be locally owned and operated, always maintaining a deep connection to our roots. South Louisiana is home, which is why we’re so passionate about helping fellow residents sleep better!
Visit one of our four convenient locations to learn more about Bedgear and all of the other fabulous brands we carry.